Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby Time!

The week after I got home from our cruise my mom and I threw Kensi a baby shower. Ok, so it was mostly my mom, she is really great at throwing parties, and come to find out, it isn't one of my strong attributes. Despite me being one of the planners I think that the shower turned out pretty good. Kensi was able to see lots of friends and family. I loved seeing my sister. I am so blessed that I was given all of these sisters to be friends with. We are all weird, and really loud when we are together, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. Kensi and Brett will be such great parents. Kensi has always been so loving and kind to everybody and I do not doubt that her kids will be the most loved kids on earth. I can't wait to meet her little guy! Here she is at 38 weeks. How cute is she?!

No comments:

Post a Comment