Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Idaho Reunion

I have not posted in a very long time, hopefully I will get better at updating seeing as things are going to be changing for the Peterson clan fairly shortly :) Here is an overview of the last few months, in a few short posts.

My whole family, and I mean whole family, got together for the first time in a long time at the beginning of July. It was so much fun to have everyone together again. It was a week filled with fun activities and laughter that gives you a mad six pack. During the week we played kickball, had a huge water slide, flung the kids on blankets, took family pictures, went to the firework show in Idaho Falls, went rock climbing, and just hung out. I am sure I am missing some things but that is the basic idea :) Here are a few pictures of our family packed week...

I found out when we were doing this, that might be slightly paranoid :) It is safer than it looks though, and usually we don't do them that high. Keslie is a little dare devil...
Waterslide
 wrestling: somehow I always end up in the middle.
 My dad is good at just about everything....except puzzle racing.
 Cutie soy bean
Kelyn wasn't able to go to the fireworks unfortunately, but here are a lot of us :) I am so lucky to have my sisters. They are truly my best friends.
 We started the week with having a baby blessing for this precious little man.
 Family picture. First one in 8 years.
 sisters.
 All the grandkids.

It was such a fun week and I am so glad that we were all able to be there. It is hard to get 12 kids together when life is going on. I sure do love my family and am so grateful for the experiences we have had to bring us closer together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment